Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Politicians Have sank the boat and America with it!

I always start my posting off like this, more and more. I havent written in a while, because I am trying to sware off of politics. However, I can't not post today. I thought the American People had won for once on Monday when the disgusting bailout plan was defeated. Then, of course, the manipulated stock market took a crash on monday, when they did't pass the bill. But then, guess what? It went up the day after that on hopes that they would pass a new one. This is all disturbing to me. We do not live in a free society anymore. It is becoming more and more apparent to me that things are not what they seem. George Bush came on Television with his emissary Hank Paulson telling us the sky was falling, and they needed immediate action and power to save it. Guess what you idiots, the american people do not want to bailout your fat cat friends on wall street. You use your fearmongering chicken little speeches to scare us and tell us of our impending doom. The market is correcting itself. Nothing more, nothing less. It is Karma, pure and simple. What goes around comes around. Our economy is very sick, and now it must take its medicine. Those that did business the wrong way, must fall by the wayside. But don't fret fellow citizen. There will be new banks and businesses to take their place. That will do business ethically and right. However, if this bill gets passed, forget it. Forget all that. We will be living in the same credit driven society we are in now, and will continue to rack up massive amounts of debt consumer wise, and government wise. I am really surprised china hasn't pulled the plug on us yet. I fear it will be only days or weeks until they do. You think this is bad, wait til the do that. They aren't our friends. And the thing that further insenses me is that no one understands where this money is coming from! It isnt truly taxpayer money. It is coming to us from guess who? China and the Middle East. Yeah, look it up. Add another trillion to the national debt. Good God man, when does it end. Ive been telling you that glenn beck has been on this for a year now. Everything that guy predicts comes to fruition.

I can't believe I am saying this, but if a bunch of people decided to start a revolution in this country, I would be all for it. I would be out there with all my guns and knifes going at it. Maybe we should organize it on the internet? Something has to be done. Lets start in the voting booth in a month and vote out all of the people who are going to sell us down the river with this bill first. Then we can see where we stand after about 6 months and make a decision from there. Advice for now? Buy guns if you don't have any. If you have them, stock up on bullets. You may need them either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You asked when it will end..I will tell you. On January 20, 2009 when Barack Obama is sworn in as the next President of the Unites States! A vote for John McSame & his little "Caribou Barbie" will only run the economy of this country even more into the ground.

Jason Z. Pennington said...

I beg to differ. I think either way no matter who is elected, it continues. What is Barack going to do? Tax us out of this mess? And McCain will just deregulate us to death and cause more trouble, so all in all, we are screwed. The smart thing is just to let the market go and correct itself instead of throwing more money on the fire. You watch, now that they passed this damn stinking bailout, we will see some relief for a month or two, and then we are right back where we started. Obama doesn't have a clue, neither does McCain, I am voting for Ron Paul.