Thursday, November 6, 2008

GOBAMA

Well, I am sure many wouldn't have expected me to say this, but congratulations to Barack Obama. President-Elect of the United States of America. The greatest country in the world. This election surely was about change. It was a democratic year. I look forward to seeing what Mr. Obama does for this country. I have to admit I am a bit excited. Even though I rooted against him, you have to admit, the man is something special. What that something is, we shall find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be nuts! I'm here in my bunker waiting for the ok to come out. I hope things improve out there soon my laptops battery is getting low and I don't have that many more cans of beans left. I have fresh water since I can recycle my piss but I will eventually need more food. When the chaos clears, let me know so I can come out with my guns when it's safe. Lord help me. Lord help me.