Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earthquakes and UFO's

So, what in the world is going on here lately? Since the beginning of the year, there have been mass UFO sightings in Stephenville, Texas, and on Sunday near and around Phoenix Arizona. Here in Indiana, we have had 23 earthquakes and aftershocks since friday. Holy Cow. What is going on? I will be completely honest. I was SCARED TO DEATH when I awoke friday morning to the earthquake. It was 4:37 a.m. At first, i thought it may be a wreck, and someone hit my house. Then I thought maybe it was a tornado, but I looked out the window, and the wind wasnt even blowing. My house kept shaking though. And my doggies started freaking out. I got more and more scared as the shaking continued. But I think more than anything, the rumbling freaked me out. It was like thunder coming from the ground. I immediately turned on the news in my bedroom, and byron douglas was saying we were having an earthquake. Wow. Then, we had another one about 6 hours later. And numerous aftershocks that I haven't really felt. But 23 all together, man that is a lot of activity. I hope it isnt leading up to something worse in the near future. Here are some interesting stories on these topics if you want to check them out:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-ufo-texas,0,4400341.story
http://www.opednews.com/maxwrite/diarypage.php?did=7110
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24195650/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a study done that linked the ufo’s and earthquakes to senator obama and rev. wright. When these two speak it erupts the devil and his anger causes strange happenings. If obama and wright become president and vice president this will be the case for a long time and may be the end of earth if the devil decides to recruit more followers. Moral of the story is to take your bible and guns with you wherever you go or stay in a underground bunker

Anonymous said...

Everyone better stock up on bottled water duct tape batteries and canned sardines. We have seen this before when the crazy liberals have caused weird events during election time. Pack up your kids, bible and guns and head for shelter. It must be an acropolis. This along with taxes, troop withdrawals, health care and oil embargo is going to destroy us. Look out. Next they’ll want to go after osama bin laden. This suff is serious and has happened before