Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Obama Apparently isn't a Closer

Maybe the sparkle is started to wear off. Maybe the controversies recently are starting to catch up with him. The media is starting to sway a bit on their liberal bias for him. Hillary whooped that ace tonight in Pennsylvania. That tells me that hard working, blue collar democrats dont like to be called bitter, or told that they cling to their guns and religion. All I can envision for the next couple months is more drama in this democratic primary. It is hilarious to be honest with you. Remember the Electile dysfunction comments dems threw around about the republican primaries? Looks like someone else is having trouble with dysfunction.

I was told today that I was biased against Barack Obama. You are damn right I am biased against Barack Obama. I am not one of these fools who has been caught up in the handsome man, in the nice suit, that reads well off a teleprompter. This guy was doing that earlier here in my city tonight. Okay, listen, Im sorry. I dont believe that Obama is a bad guy. I dont think he is evil. I think he definately has a lot of people fooled. I just want you to do your research on him. That is all. Please, dont turn into one of the brainwashed fools that has packed roberts stadium because you are caught up in the rockstar persona around him right now. If you went to see what it was all about, that is cool. That is a good thing, because I know a few people went, and it started to make them realize, they need to think about this some more, and make an informed decision. Not a decision based on hype, and smooth talking. Here are some good articles to read on obama-

Michelle Obama's Senior Thesis-http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4111483
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4443788&
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59230

This is all im doing tonight........so i dont get too worked up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reasons to vote against obama:

1 he wants to give all people a house for free
2 he will make all people have health care
3 he wants more people on welfare
4 he will take away our guns
5 he wants to stop Christianity
6 he will double taxes on middle class
7 he wants immigration
8 he will to stop the war
9 he aint got training for military
10 to young and no experience as president
11 will try to stop oil profits and ethinal
12 he might try to help unemployed get my job
13 he wants rich folk to pay my taxes
14 he don’t ever ware boots when he campains

Sean Eichel

Anonymous said...

I saw a ad today here in North Carolina for John McCain and his plan to keep the military in Iraq for 100 years. I hope he changes his mind because my son in law is still there and he is on his third tour and he says the military is already stretched so much that they can hardly stay going. The conditions there are really bad and getting worse. With all the men and women that have sacrificed I sure hope this doesn’t last another 100 years or even one more year. Our men and women in uniform deserve better than this.

Eden Harmon

Jason Z. Pennington said...

Unfortunately, this ad you saw is more democratic propaganda. It has been proven that McCain never said that in the context the dems are providing it in. Listen to the entire speech. That is not what he meant at all. They are hoping that people like you will take them for their word at it, to sway voters away. Thanks for the comment!