Friday, February 15, 2008

My family

It is valentines day, and I guess I am feeling loving today. I just wanted to say, dont take your family, or your friends for granted. Love them. Appreciate them, spend time with them, praise them. Your family is the most important thing in your life. I love my mom, my grandma, my close cousins, my wife (especially) more than you could imagine. I am so proud of my mom. She has come so far, and is such a good mom it is unreal. My grandma has been resilient in the loss of my grandpa. I know she misses him very much, but she knows she will see him again one day, we all will. She has stayed strong, when I know it is nearly impossible because it has been for me on a daily basis. I would go through torture, starvation, dehydration, death, anything for my family, no questions asked. I love you all so much, and grandpa, I know you know too. You are my guardian angel now and I know you are watching down proudly on all of us right now. We will see you heaven!

I also couldnt be blessed with better friends. I could probably write a whole page of my friends that are very important to me. Matt Werner, Jake lampert, Whitney Nuekam, Chris Crowley, Greg Cissell, Dave Franklin, Pat Pittman, Dave Ernspiger, Brent Epley, Scott Jones, Rick Tenbarge, Mike Gelarden, John Stewart, Peter Jochim, Kyle Werner, Scott Riley, Aaron Vaal, I could go on and on. You guys are the bomb. Great friends for sure. I look forward to the future and all the good times we will have! Holla!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's "Crow Crowley" to you, sir.