Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Do Something Nice Today!

I don't know why all of the sudden this popped into my head. I want to encourage you to do something nice for someone today. Help someone with something. Call your mom or your grandparents just because. Buy a homeless person a meal, or two, or three. Give someone a ride that needs one. Drop some money in a charity box, do something nice for your wife without her having to ask, compliment someone on a job well done. Pray for someone that needs it. Drop some change in the Ronald Mcdonald house box. Just do something nice today. Make a difference for someone directly or indirectly. Then, I challenge you to try to do it everyday. It will make your life much happier, and the world will be a better place because of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice thought, although I don't know if I could buy a homeless person a meal 3 times each day.

Jason Z. Pennington said...

anonymous, i would recommend you read the title of the blog. I didnt say buy them 3 meals each day. I said today, which means one day.