Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stupid Rap Music Line of the Day

Well boys and girls, I am going to start you off tonight with the Rap Music line of the day. Again, it is a song that i heard today flipping through the local stations on my way to work. I have to admit, I had no idea what they were saying in the chorus. This is a song by my boy Lil Boosie called "Wipe me down"
Chorus Cuz im on (wipe me down)(8x) Shoulders, chest, pants, shoes (4x) Verse 2 (Lil Boosie) B.O.O.S.I.E.B.A.D.A.Z.Z. that's me (wipe me down) Red bones caramel all of em stop and stare all of em try and steal my underwear (wipe me down) I like to floss like Rick Ross got a hit called set it off when i sing it everybody set it off (wipe me down) Black mink damn im on play wit me i bust ya dome 8 whips on chrome you can gon (wipe me down) Fresh fade fresh j's on the corner playin spades im an ordinary person but im paid (wipe me down) Foxx flippin Webbie smokin and we chokin on a whole pound of purple man it's like a ninja turtle (wipe me down) Just left New York City hooked up wit P. Diddy finna blow past 50 you gon have ta (wipe me down) We the best im a fool im the hemi man red like green like yellow like diddy man

All I have to say is when a song mentions someone trying to steal your underwear, and then you use the words ninja turtle just so you have something to ryhme with purple, it's quite obvious you have a serious hit on your hands. Or that is how stupid we the consumer are that we pay to hear this stuff. You probably think that I hate Rap Music, but I dont. Maybe Im just too old school, but I listened to Tupac, Biggie, Dr. Dre, Snoop doggy dogg (the old snoop, not the stand in we have now) At least if you overlooked the gross language, gratuitous violence, and degrading of women, they actually had something to say. They weren't just rapping about their ice, and how much money they spend on a daily basis. I guess there is one good thing about it. They keep the car industry, rim and tire industry, diamond industry, nightclub and strip club industry, and tennis shoe and clothing industry going. They are helping the economy. Thank goodness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Z. Pennington said...

If you are going to leave comments on my website. Especially babble and stuff that makes no sense, please do so in English Pedro. Otherwise, your comment will be deleted. Thanks

JZP