Monday, November 26, 2007

Stupid Rap Music Line of the Day

Okay folks, here we go again! It is time for the Stupid Rap Music Line of the Day. This one is really good. It is a song called Bird Flu (yes, Im not kidding) and the artist is Gucci Mane-

pay me 15 gs
yo track ill sneeze on it
ah-choo im rich say gazuntie b*tch (yeah)
please excuse me miss pardon my french
my necklace look like cris
yo diamonds look like p*ss
i spent a quater million dollars just to look like this
in the kitchen cookin chickens tryna pay my rent
got a cock-eyed bent and a bow-legged benz
pigeon-toed aston martin wit the off-set rims
im not like them i done out-shined him
i done flatlined him
gucci im still here gucci dont drink beer but he does drink don
hundred thousand dollar murder charge i made bond
its gucci (Hook X2) i got bird flu shawty sellin birds my bussiness (yeah) catch that bird flu shawty thats a terrible sickness (yeah) i got bird flu shawty in the summer its christmas (yeah) catch that bird flu shawty handle yo bussiness(its gucci)

I shouldn't even do this song the justice of commenting on it. All I can say again is............ARE YOU SERIOUS? Bird Flu? This makes blood want to shoot out of my eyes! Someone actually paid for this CD, or downloaded this song for money. This Gucci Mane guy more than likely has a lot more money than I do (although it doesn't sound like it because he is cookin up birds to pay his rent still). Maybe I'm jealous. I don't know. It just amazes me that there is a place in society for this trash. Unreal. If I were grading this, going back to my elementary school teaching days, I would give it an F-. It sucks. Looking this stuff up and reading it makes me want to vomit. Maybe later in the week, I will write a rap song about being a redneck and driving my 4 wheel drive, and shooting at turkeys (that is sort of like flippin birds right?). Okay, no, I'm not going to do that because I definately am far from a rapper. One line is he spent a quarter million to look like this, well, with what I have on right now, I spent less than a quarter hundred, what ya know about that?

No comments: