Monday, November 26, 2007

Stupid Rap Music Line of the Day

Okay, first off, there are some bad words in this sample of lyrics from a song that is on pop radio right now. I sware if I hear this song again, or see the dance again, I may go postal.

I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The FightinThen I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local PartyYes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

I mean, come on..... are you serious? I know all the haterz is gettin' mad at me for all the bathin apes I got. I don't even know what this means? It is probably something terrible, like skeet, skeet. Which, by the way, if you don't know what that means, then I advise you to look it up. Just FYI, your kids sing these lyrics. Might want to switch to country music after you find out what they are saying. Good grief. Maybe I am a hater, but the fact that these idiotic thugs are getting rich off this, it makes me sick. I tell you what, these gangsta's, and rapper's think they are so tough. Let them go to Iraq for a month. You do that, and you can say you are tough then. These pansies wouldn't last a day over there.

5 comments:

Jason Z. Pennington said...

anonymous- You must be my brother from another mother! Word.
JZP

Anonymous said...

Lets battle then son, let's do BATTLE!!!! I live off of Fulton ave, so let me know when and we'll do work!!!

Jason Z. Pennington said...

First of all, for you to leave threats on my blog that you are going to do bodily harm to me is rediculous. You really do not want to "fight me" I promise you that. If this is a joke, then you should stop immediately, because it is getting serious now. Who is this, state your name if you really have a problem, instead of hiding anonymously behind a computer.

Anonymous said...

i aint playin games playa... these shits is fo real. you just name the time and place... you may think you is big, but i swear lil beoth, i'm way bigger!!

Chris P. said...

Dude noway i live in Evansville, In. ohh and by the way Anonymous the grammatical errors in your sentences are horrific.