Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello Friends and Neighbors!

Well, folks. The end of the world as we know it may be starting today. Jason Pennington has his own blog. That is a sign in itself. Let me give you some insight into why I have chosen to start doing this. No, it isn't that I don't have a life. No, It isn't that I can't get a date (I'm actually married, yeah I know, who'd a thunk it....) I am here to save the world. Here to save the world from getting dumber by the second. Dumber because of what is going on in the world today. In our media, in our music, in politics, you name it, I am going to tackle it head on. You may not agree with my opinions (which i encourage you not to!), and you may not even like what I write about. I can guarentee you this though. You will get an honest, common sense (which i think is important), passionate ramble of thoughts kind of patched together for your enjoyment (or utter annoyance).

On this blog, I will tackle things from the alarming state of our country and world, all the way to local happenings in my area. There will be humor of course, but there will also be some things that I hope will make you stop and say, "whoah, what the hell really is going on here!". Please feel free to comment, to email me, but I do ask you, don't be classless, or attack me, because this is supposed to make you think. I also hope that it will spark some ideas that will make our world a better place to live in (isn't that thoughtful?).

1 comment:

Jason Z. Pennington said...

as im sure this is one of my lca friends, please dont put the F word on my blog, even if it is partially bleeped out. I would appreciate it. Also, how about having some walnuts and putting your name instead of being anonymous? Otherwise, dont post ignorant blabble on here unless you have something useful to say. Thank you.

JZP