Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mortgage Bailout?

I wanted to post this tonight, and give my buddy Scott some props. I am trying to get him to start his own blog, but he is too cheap to upgrade from dial up to high speed internet. Anyways, buddy, I couldn't say it any better, so I thought your words put it exactly how I see it.

This might be a good subject on your blog. Unfortunately most people would probably agree with such cr@p since they don't know anything about the mtg industry. Let's see, I think we should give all people their $ back that they lost in the stock market, at the gambling boat, at the horse track, dog races, or any other action that they took that had any risk involved. Un-freakin'-believable. We should get our money back for all the lottery tickets that we have bought and not won on. This list could go on and on...... while we're at it, let's punish the people who were smart home purchasers and obtained fixed rates and send them a bill. If you think about it, since I have a fixed mtg, I am being penalized for my good decision, since I am paying 5% instead of 4% on an ARM I could have got and would continue to get under such a communist plan. Maybe I do need a blog and write about big brother and how the U.S. is becoming closer to a communist country every day.

Scott Jones

No comments: