Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What the heck was Isiah Thomas thinking?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316381,00.html
HER PICTURE - CLICK HERE
God Bless this woman, and I feel bad for commenting like this, but she is rich now, so she can take it.

Isiah, I can't hardly believe the accusations against you. I mean, you can't be serious right? You are a half way decent lookin dude. You have money. You were a star NBA player. If you are going to get in trouble for sexual harrassment, then at least harrass someone who deserves it (and I am in no way condoning sexual harrassment at all). Is that a woman? For real? Did you tell her you thought she had "soft" features? Good god, she looks like she is one testosterone shot away from being a man. I mean, seriously, are we sure that is a woman? Good lord almighty. She can't be heterosexual anyways. Dear god, I am going to hell for writing this. Please forgive me. Maybe she can go to the plastic surgeon and get her jaw filed down now that she has all of Isiah's money. Isiah, you are an idiot. That is verifiable.

No comments: