Saturday, December 29, 2007

Political Caucus Circus

Who really cares anymore? We better start caring. We had better start voting as a whole country, instead of a quarter of a million people in each state choosing who the presidential candidates for the whole nation are going to be. It's unbelievable. I am guilty of it just like everyone else. I don't vote all the time. I vote in the national elections, but I didn't vote locally here this year. I am just bitter as all get out at the candidates on both sides of the aisle. I really can't say that I want any of them to be president. About the only one I wouldn't mind seeing would be John McCain. I don't agree with all of his views, but he would be the most experienced person to do the job. I got all excited when Fred Thompson threw his hat in the ring, but the guy is too lazy to get anything done it seems. I hope he proves me wrong, because I think he would be great, but come on Fred, you are lagging behind against candidates that are not even near the bar. On the democratic side, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Obama win, but he is too inexperienced, too green. As long as it's not Hillary, I guess I don't mind too much. I don't think our country can take having Bush I, Clinton I, Bush II, and then Clinton II. What would happen after Hillary was done, would Chelsea run for office? Lord I hope not. We need to end these political family dynasties and get some fresh meat in there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you be trying to be stuntin' on my boy Fred? He is da man. Fred is going to be up in da house come January and will be representin'...yo. Word to yo mutha you stuntin ace ninja! Fred be stunitin' like a be-atch. he be gettin his hair did where dat mutha from sout carolina gots his hair did for like $500. Den he be helpin' us up in da hood to gets a educations.. ah-ight? Don't be dissin' my homey Fred. Me and Freds goes way back. Him helped me gets a job at da quick liquior mart in Detroits. if anyone can helps us, it be freddy. gots that? ah-ight? Mohammed Bhudda Sadamm Rico Pablo Mendoza Arafat from da hood.

Anonymous said...

say what? why you be bloggin bouts deze polictictions. they be frontin' about all kinds of jazz, no wa yam saying dog? dat edwards dude be stuntin like a playa straight outa compton yo. you needs to be bloggin bouts some gizzards or somethin impotant likes that dog. come down here to alabamer and gets you some cajun gizzards and ain't no way you be going to get no gizzards from no gas station in indeana no mo fool. peace out and wird to yo mutha yo.

Anonymous said...

yo word ta ya motha dawg, that guy knowz how it goez down..ya heard..thatz my homie...ride ta getha die ta getha...yaz..